We'll start out with, of course, Optimus Prime. The leader of the Autobots. I found him in a shop that usually sells crappy KO toys near my house, so I thought it must have some weird color scheme or something else done to it.. but with a closer look, this OP looks rather decend.. and whats more, it comes with a near accurate-looking Ion Blaster, Energon Axe and Megatron(gun mode)! With it costing just RM12 (thats about US$3.70), I immediately grab it..
The paintjob is not done very well (a few smudges and cuts here and there), but I still think it looks nice. The vehicle mode looks really close to the old G1 animation, except for the, er, groin protector that had to be placed on top of the truck when transformed into vehicle mode..
The robot mode looks nice to except that it has very limited poseability due to his non-bendable hips and knees..:(
OP with Ion Blaster
OP with energon Axe
Unfortunately, his hands can't hold Megatron (gun mode) because the hole in his fist isn't big enough..
Overall, I liked this KO despite its lack of poseability. It looks simple and easy to transformed. Really reminds me back to the old G1 animation times..

No comments:
Post a Comment